Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Londony goodness


Aww yeah.


Mom gets some London snugglin' too.


The gentleman enjoys his bawth.


I have no idea what is going on here. Mom's bedrooms slippers, for one.


Dang it feels good to be a gangsta.

We save paper towel tubes for London. Mom calls them "doot-da-da-doos", because you can hold them like trumpets and sing, "Doot-da-da-doo!" They also make good telescopes. London pretends to be a pirate. "I'm wookin' for sarks!" he says. Sometimes I use my best pirate voice and say, "Yargh, mateys! We'll take their beans and dangle 'em from the spanker sail!" and London just dies laughing. "Say it again, Daddy!" Who can resist?

Happy birthday to my mom, who turns a good-sized number Thursday. I'm not saying what it is, but it's evenly divisible by both 10 and 15. We love you and miss you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home