Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The ongoing saga of a boy and his parents

Sorry for the long delay between posts. We're in the middle of moving to our new apartment, and Vicki is preparing to file her dissertation. If you're reading this after midday on June 14, she's probably Dr. Vicki.

London is great fun. He is exhausting to watch all day, and he has finally learned how to fuss. But Vicki lets me out on sanity breaks as often as she can, and when I come back London usually leaps into my arms for a big hug and some wallerin'. Then I remember that I'm the luckiest guy in the world.

Seriously.






This is the world's most beautiful sight: a toddler who has put himself to sleep.



I have no idea what the calculator is doing in this picture. Besides risking its life.



Oh yeah. That's the stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home